your laptop slow?
so you bought a new laptop and you found it being slow as heck
here is a how to get it faster
1. Turn off Windows Search / Indexing (5400rpm harddrives will be killed with this on!)
type "Services" in Start Search, now set Windows Search to disable
2. Turn off Windows Defender (5400rpm harddrives will be killed with this on!)
type "Services" in Start Search, now set Windows Defender to disable
3. Disable programs on startup that you dont need (way faster startup)
type "msconfig" in Start Search, then go to startup tab, and disable those you dont want to start
4. Uninstall Norton/McAfee Antivirus/Internet Security crap (they just steal CPU/RAM/HD resources!) & then install Eset Smart Securty or NOD32
5. Uninstall programs you dont use!