Zalman CNPS7000B-Cu LED Review
here is my little zalman review
temp before was 40c on idle, using stock amd cpu fan @ 100% with Arctic Cooling MX-1 termal paste!
with Zalman cooler, it is 40c without ANY Arctic Cooling MX-1 Paste nor any other and at (50%) 1380RPM! (nearly silent, i can hear my PSU & HD’s more than the CPU FAN)
am now waiting for MX-1 to come, so i can hit the all time low at 30c :w00t:
first i used zalman fan mate 2 but when i changed to Abit uGuru, the temp got down by 4c, i CANT wait, until i get my Arctic Cooling MX-1 paste! 😀
The high intensity blue LEDs on CNPS7000B LED coolers stay bright even in Silent Mode.
– Dimensions : 109 (L) x 109 x 62 (H) mm
– Weight : 755g
– Base Material : Pure Copper
– Dissipation Area : 3,154 cm2
– Bearing Type : 2-Ball
– Speed : 1,350 ~ 2,600 rpm ± 10%
Resistance : 0.27 ~ 0.20 °C/W
– Noise Level : 18.0 ~ 27.5 dB ± 10%
1. Does not generate noise or vibration in Silent Mode.
2. Pure Copper base material ensures excellent heat dissipation.
3. Intel Pentium 4 (Socket 478), AMD Duron/Athlon/Athlon XP (Socket 462), and Sempron/AMD64
(Socket 754/939/940) compatible design for broad compatibility.
(To use this product on socket 775, ZM-CS1 must be purchased separately.)
4. 92mm fan inside the FHS maximizes airflow and makes installation easier.